Audio texts and questions are designed to develop students’ listening and comprehension skills. Modelled on the tasks that appear on the VCE EAL examination.
EAL Listening Practice Collections are available for sale exclusively to teachers so that they can be used for exam practice.
Audio texts will be delivered in CD format and can also be streamed online.
More EAL Listening Practice resources for Years 11 and 12 and for Years 9 and 10 will be released later in 2019.
- Ten original audio texts on a diverse and engaging range of topics
- Dialogues, monologues and multiple-speaker texts
- Questions on each text that mimic those on the VCE EAL exam (modified for Years 9 and 10)
- Mark allocations for all questions
- Sample responses for all questions
- Vocabulary lists for Years 9 & 10 collections.