Shop by category
Textbooks / Workbooks
Text Guides / Comparisons
Insight Text Guides
Insight Comparison Guide
Sample Essays / Text Article
Insight Sample Essays
Insight Text Articles
Insight Shakespeare Plays
Insight Practice Exams
EAL Listening Practice Collections
Insight Issues: Junior Years
Insight Issues: Junior Years features:
- Work units based on engaging texts about contemporary issues
- Scaffolded activities that develop students’ analytical and written skills progressively
- A variety of text-creation activities, supported by writing tools such as word and phrase banks, sentence starters, cloze exercises, templates and models.
Insight Issues: For & Against
Insight Issues: For & Against features:
- Eight work units, based on a range of stimulating and engaging persuasive texts
- Scaffolded activities and exercises designed to progressively develop analytical and writing skills
- Extension questions and activities
- One unit focused on presenting a point of view, drawing on knowledge and skills developed throughout the book.
Insight Publications is an independent Australian-owned company with over 45 years of experience publishing English resources for secondary teachers and students. We develop innovative, engaging and evolving English resources to challenge, to inspire and to enrich learning.
In the spirit of reconciliation, Insight Publications acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.