- Insight Issues: For & Against$19.95 – $24.95
- English Year 10$29.95
- Argument & Persuasive Language 2nd edition + Bonus digital book$24.95 – $34.95
- Literature for Senior Students 5th edition$33.95 – $55.95
- English Language Exam Guide 3rd edition$23.95 – $45.95
Insight’s English Year 11 2nd edition is a comprehensive and practical guide to Units 1 and 2 of VCE English. The text now comes with a 200-page digital Bonus Book of articles and essays on a wide range of popular texts and text pairs.
English Year 11 2nd edition is a comprehensive and practical guide to Units 1 and 2 of VCE English for the 2016–2020 VCE Study Design. It covers creative as well as analytical responses to texts, comparisons of texts, the analysis of argument and language in media texts, and presentation of a point of view. A complete guide to Year 11 English, this textbook develops students’ skills progressively, and thoroughly prepares students for Year 12.
English Year 11 2nd edition features:
- Clear definitions and explanations for all key knowledge, including relevant metalanguage, supported by numerous examples and summary tables
- Numerous activities, word banks and targeted worksheets to build skills progressively
- Examples and sample essays based on popular Year 11 texts for Area of Study 1
- A wide range of media texts and issues for Area of Study 2
- Detailed guidelines, model paragraphs and annotated sample responses for all assessment tasks
- An exam chapter with revision tips for each Area of Study.
English Year 11 2nd edition Bonus Book features:
- Text articles on a range of texts and text pairs, including notes on context and background, language, characters and themes
- Annotated sample responses on single texts and text pairs, including tips for analysing the topic and strategies for approaching the response
- Media texts on a range of issues, with sample analyses at low, medium and high levels
- Sample point-of-view pieces in written and oral forms
- Templates to aid with summarising texts, planning responses and studying an issue, which can be completed within the digital book or downloaded as Word documents
- Activities to consolidate knowledge and develop skills for all assessment tasks.