- Year 11 English: Western Australia – To be released: Early 2021$25.95 – $46.95
- Literature for Senior Students 5th edition$33.95 – $55.95
- Year 12 English: Western Australia$33.95 – $54.95
- English Year 10$29.95
Insight’s English Year 12 2nd edition is an up-to-date, comprehensive and practical guide to Units 3 and 4 of VCE English for the 2017–2020 VCE Study Design. With definitions and explanations, models, step-by-step guidelines, annotated sample responses and numerous activities, this textbook develops students’ confidence in writing, analysing, and presenting a point of view, providing the tools for success in Year 12 English.
- Definitions and explanations of all key knowledge, including relevant metalanguage
- Numerous activities, word banks, sentence starters and model paragraphs to build skills progressively
- Strategies and guidelines for writing analytical, creative and comparative text responses
- Examples and annotated sample SAC responses for Area of Study 1, using texts on the 2019 English Text List
- A wide range of media texts on current issues for building confidence and skills in both analysing argument and presenting a point of view
- Guidelines for delivering an effective oral presentation and writing a statement of intention
- Examples and annotated sample SAC responses for Area of Study 2, using recent media texts and issues
- Clear explanations of all assessment tasks and a photocopiable assessment sheet for each SAC
- An exam chapter with revision strategies and tips for success.