- Literature Handbook$34.95 – $54.95
- Insight Issues: For & Against$14.95 – $24.95
- Argument & Persuasive Language 2nd edition + Bonus digital book$24.95 – $34.95
- Year 11 English: Western Australia$25.95 – $46.95
- Year 12 English: Western Australia$33.95 – $54.95
Insight’s English Year 12 2nd edition is a comprehensive and practical guide to Units 3 and 4 of VCE English. The text now comes with a 100-page digital Bonus Book of extra content, providing students with new activities, templates for summarising and planning, additional media issues and persuasive texts, and sample responses for all SAC tasks.
English Year 12 2nd edition is an up-to-date, comprehensive and practical guide to Units 3 and 4 of VCE English for the 2017–2020 VCE Study Design. With definitions and explanations, models, step-by-step guidelines, annotated sample responses and numerous activities, this textbook develops students’ confidence in writing, analysing, and presenting a point of view, providing the tools for success in Year 12 English.
English Year 12 2nd edition features:
- Definitions and explanations of all key knowledge, including relevant metalanguage
- Numerous activities, word banks, sentence starters and model paragraphs to build skills progressively
- Strategies and guidelines for writing analytical, creative and comparative text responses
- Examples and annotated sample SAC responses for Area of Study 1, using texts on the 2019 English Text List
- A wide range of media texts on current issues for building confidence and skills in both analysing argument and presenting a point of view
- Guidelines for delivering an effective oral presentation and writing a statement of intention
- Examples and annotated sample SAC responses for Area of Study 2, using recent media texts and issues
- Clear explanations of all assessment tasks and a photocopiable assessment sheet for each SAC
- An exam chapter with revision strategies and tips for success.
English Year 12 2nd edition Bonus Book features:
- Sample responses for single-text analysis, creative responses and comparative analysis, using popular texts on the 2021 text list
- Sample responses for the analysis of argument and persuasive language, and the presentation of a point of view
- Templates to aid with summarising texts, planning responses and studying an issue
- Activities to build confidence with metalanguage and improve writing skills
- Media texts in a range of forms on topical and varied issues.