Senior English: South Australia – To be released: Mid 2021
Developed by highly experienced teachers, Senior English: South Australia is a comprehensive and practical guide to the SACE senior English course.
It includes clear explanations of key concepts, as well as strategies for developing students’ ability to engage critically and creatively with a variety of text types and to produce strong imaginative, interpretive, analytical and persuasive texts of their own. Stimulating questions and activities, supported by practical guidelines and worked examples, enable the progressive development of skills in responding to texts, creating texts and intertextual study.
THE BOOK FEATURES:
- An engaging and practical approach to the course content
- Clear explanations of metalanguage and key concepts
- Activities and strategies that develop students’ abilities to understand, analyse and respond to a variety of types of popular and new texts including novels, film, media, poetry and drama
- Guidelines and models for writing in a variety of forms
- Annotated sample student responses.