Argument & Persuasive Language provides comprehensive coverage of Area of Study 2 of the new VCE English course. It covers the analysis of argument and of persuasive language in a variety of media texts, supported by stimulating activities that progressively develop students' analytical skills.
Available Stock: 706
- a comprehensive chapter on argument structure and strategies
- explanations, activities and practical support showing how to write analytically about argument and persuasive language in an integrated and holistic way
- strategies and guidelines for presenting a point of view and writing a statement of intention
- annotated high-level responses
- an interesting range of Australian and international media texts.