Robert Beardwood & Melanie Napthine
Insight's English Year 12 is a practical, comprehensive textbook for the new VCE English course starting in 2017. It explains all key knowledge and progressively builds skills in each Area of Study. Models, step-by-step guidelines, sample responses and numerous activities develop students' confidence with all types of writing and oral presentations.
Available Stock: 399
Full DescriptionThe book features:
- Strategies and guidelines for writing analytical, creative and comparative text responses, with several annotated sample responses for each SAC task
- Key elements and conventions of all text types set for Area of Study 1: novels, short stories,films, plays, poetry and nonfiction
- A wide range of texts with rich visual material for Area of Study 2, drawn from print, broadcast and online media
- Definitions, examples and analyses that demonstrate how argument and language work together to persuade
- Guidelines for delivering an effective oral presentation and writing a statement of intention
- Assessment sheets for all SACs, with sample criteria based on the VCAA performance descriptors.