Available Stock: 185
FEATURES: English Language for Senior Students
- Explanations of all metalanguage from Units 1-4 of the current English Language Study Design
- Spoken and written language samples from both formal and informal registers to provide context for metalanguage exercises
- An easy-to-navigate format, with metalanguage organised into subsystems, mirroring the Study Design
- An index for efficient access to metalanguage explanations.
- Exercises to test students' understanding of the metalanguage, with accompanying answers
FEATURES: English Language Exam Guide 3rd edition
- A student guide to preparing for all components of the English Language exam
- three sections corresponding to sections A (short-answer questions), B (analytical commentary) and C (the essay) of the exam
- Numerous tips for exam success
- sample high-level answers, analyses and annotated essays
- an interesting range of text types such as radio transcripts, blogs and speeches.