English Year 11 2nd edition (Available August 2018) - Updated to reflect the latest advice from teachers and assessors after the first year of external assessment in 2017, English Year 11 2nd edition is a comprehensive and practical guide to Units 1 and 2 of VCE English.
It includes detailed guidelines and annotated sample responses for analytical, creative and comparative text responses, as well as explanations and sample responses showing how to analyse argument and present a point of view on an issue. Numerous activities, word banks, sentence starters and worksheets build skills progressively throughout the book.
Changes from the first edition include:
- new sample responses for each Outcome
- new text examples and essays based on popular Year 11 texts
- new media texts and issues for Area of Study 2
- a more integrated approach to the analysis of argument and language
- an engaging new design.
Available Stock: -1
- Provides a complete guide to Year 11 VCE English.
- Defines and explains all key knowledge, including relevant metalanguage, supported by numerous examples and summary tables.
- Builds skills progressively through numerous activities, word banks, sentence starters and targeted worksheets.
- Covers analytical, creative and comparative text responses with detailed guidelines, model paragraphs and annotated sample responses.
- Includes a wide range of media texts on current issues for building confidence and skills in both analysing argument and presenting a point of view.