English Year 12 2nd edition - Revised to reflect text list changes as well as the latest advice from teachers and assessors following the first year of assessment in 2017, English Year 12 2nd edition is an up-to-date, comprehensive and practical guide to Units 3 and 4 of VCE English.
Changes from the first edition include:
- new examples and sample SAC responses for Area of Study 1, using texts on the 2019 and 2020 text lists
- recent media texts and issues for Area of Study 2
- new sample responses for the SACs on analysing argument and presenting a point of view
- an updated exam chapter
- an engaging new design.
Available Stock: 998
- Provides a complete guide to Year 12 VCE English.
- Defines and explains all key knowledge, including relevant metalanguage.
- Builds skills progressively through numerous activities, word banks, sentence starters and model paragraphs.
- Includes a wide range of media texts on current issues for building confidence and skills in both analysing argument and presenting a point of view.
- Provides annotated sample responses for each SAC, showing a range of approaches and structures.
- Clearly explains all SAC requirements, with a photocopiable assessment sheet for each SAC.