English for NSW Year 7 Stage 4
A new workbook series to support the implementation of the NSW Curriculum, the English for NSW series targets the focus areas of reading, viewing and listening to texts; understanding and responding to texts; and expressing and composing texts. Featuring a complete year of suggested units, each workbook offers students opportunities for individual and collaborative learning, as well as extension and support materials. The units are driven by inquiry learning and feature a range of texts to appeal to student interests and meet curriculum requirements.
Each title in the English for NSW series:
- Addresses the relevant stage of the new NSW English curriculum
- Targets the key focus areas of reading, viewing and listening to texts; understanding and responding to texts; and expressing ideas and composing texts
- Includes a complete year of suggested units
- Is engaging and visually appealing to enhance student learning
- Contains units driven by inquiry learning, offering opportunities for both individual and collaborative learning
- Features a range of text types, including well-known and contemporary texts reflective of varied cultural experiences.