Daily Language Practice Book 2
Supporting the Australian Curriculum for English, Insight’s Daily Language Practice series is designed to reinforce the key skills of grammar, punctuation, spelling, vocabulary and reading comprehension through targeted daily exercises.
Aimed at students in Years 7 and 8, Daily Language Practice Book 1 and Daily Language Practice Book 2 are the perfect supplementary resources for students at a range of skill levels. Ideal for daily warm-ups, homework tasks or informal assessments, the variety of exercises across each title cover a wide range of topics to engage students and make learning the fundamentals of English approachable and interesting.
Clearly and logically structured, each book in the series helps to develop proficiency in the interrelated strands of language, literature and literacy through scaffolded activities and questions, and allows students to practise these key English skills independently, either in the classroom or at home.
By encouraging frequent focused practice, Insight’s Daily Language Practice series helps students to rehearse and retain core English skills, solidifying their foundation for further studies.
EACH TITLE FEATURES:
- Forty weeks of ten-minute daily activities that develop grammar, punctuation, spelling, vocabulary and reading comprehension skills
- Varied text types and engaging topics for reading comprehension tasks
- A wide variety of activity types, including NAPLAN-style questions
- Progress charts to help identify areas for improvement
- Vocabulary sheets to track and reinforce retention of new words
- Complete answer sheets, available online.
or 4 fortnightly payments of $4.99 with More info