Daily English Practice Book 3
Available: December 2023
Supporting the Australian Curriculum for English, Insight’s Daily English Practice Book 3 is designed to reinforce the key skills of grammar, punctuation, spelling, vocabulary, inference, writing and editing through targeted daily exercises.
Developing on and combining elements from the bestselling Daily Language Practice and Daily Writing and Editing Practice series, this title is the perfect supplementary resource to help Year 9 students consolidate their foundational English skills prior to senior English. It is ideal for daily warm-ups, homework tasks or informal assessments, and includes a variety of exercises covering a wide range of topics to engage students and make learning the fundamentals of English approachable and interesting.
Clearly and logically structured, Daily English Practice Book 3 helps to develop proficiency in the interrelated strands of language, literature and literacy through scaffolded activities and questions, and allows students to practise these key English skills independently, either in the classroom or at home.
THE BOOK FEATURES:
- Thirty weeks of ten-minute daily activities
- Varied text types and engaging topics
- A wide variety of activity types, including NAPLAN-style questions
- A daily checklist to help monitor progress
- Writing and editing checklists, vocabulary sheets and complete answer sheets, available online
- Curriculum charts showing how each week of activities relates to the Australian Curriculum for English, available online.